As promised, a platform for Higgledy Piggledy in Howard County:
- We believe in having more candidates for election than residents.
- We oppose the foolish adherence to consistency, "the hobgoblin of little minds."
- We affirm the necessity of extremely long 4th of July parades during election years.
- We demand the right for candidates to participate boisterously in the July 4th parades, even if they may have been eliminated during the Primary election on June 24th.
- We stand for free exchange of ideas. We sit for discussion. We sleep during the recap.
- We oppose and condemn good orderly behavior if there exists a possibility for fun, exhuberant behavior. (With malice toward none.)
- Therefore, we urge all candidates in Howard County to consider our Higgledy Piggledy platform as the reasoned product of Higgledy Piggledy voters: not straight or narrow, but Higgledy Piggledy.
- "Higgledy Piggledy in the streets! Higgledy Piggledy every d*** day!"
Enjoy your weekend. Who knows when serious discourse may return?