The kid was sick most of last week. This morning my husband woke up with a sore throat and I woke up with an ear-ache. It promises to be a challenging week.
Things I would talk about today if I didn't feel like death warmed over:
- Going to the Symphony of Lights with the family and bringing someone new along.
- The amazing folks at the Route 100 Bob Evans who threw dinner together for us so brilliantly even though we came in twenty minutes to close.
- My inlaws' amazing stories of the Hong Kong Occupy movement.
- The cool guy from AAA who diagnosed and then replaced my car battery in the parking lot of Dayton Oaks Elementary School late Friday afternoon.
- My fun shopping trip to Old EC yesterday afternoon.
Questions about the new school wellness policy as they pertain to classroom holiday parties.
- Why standing up for the equality of Arts Education does not in any way denigrate or belittle Math/Science Education.
Have a great day. Stay healthy!