It’s coming. It’s one of my favorite days of the year and now it’s just around the corner.
That’s right, it’s the Oakland Mills Fall Festival: this Saturday, October 3rd, from 11 am to 3 pm. The festivities begin with the music of the Oakland Mills High School Band in front of the Other Barn. If you don’t know which one is the Other Barn, it’s right across from the Dunkin.
You can visit the Fall Festival website to learn more about the Children’s Area, Entertainment, Food, and Vendors. I see that the OMHS Food Pantry folks will be there so bring some non perishable food items to donate if you can.
Oh! Here’s something interesting.
There will be festival food vendors on hand in case you are hungry.
Did you know? The amazing destination playground at Blandair Park, “Laura’s Place”, is practically a hop, skip, and a jump away from the OM Village Center. You can make it a part of your Saturday fun. Even if you don’t have kids with you, you can always pay a visit and get your steps in!
At the OM Festival I always enjoy bumping into folks I haven’t seen in a while. It’s a great time for catching up. And of course I’m a big fan of the live music. What do you like best about community festivals?
Let me know.






Please do not submit comments here. This function will be disabled shortly. Use the link above instead. Thanks!
ReplyDelete