Things that make me scratch my head:
- Political signs where the candidate ran out of room to include his own first name.
- Middle school dress codes which seem to focused almost entirely on controlling what girls wear.
- Democratic candidate who thinks one must be born a Democrat to be valid and accepts no converts -- way to kill off the party, sir!
- Agitators who deface a park with spray paint, staple things to trees, and then claim they are trying to "save it".
- Village Board members who act like the mean kids who always call you last when choosing teams.
- People who are fond of saying decisions should be data-driven yet make sweeping decisions without adequate data.
It has been quite a week. Feel free to add the things that make you scratch your head in the comments section.