A few things on my mind as a result of the last week:
- Asking people "where are you from?" Good or bad?
- Mold in schools
- Gallup Strengths Finder vs. Responsive Classroom
- Different kinds of development (observations from my travels)
- Risk-taking in educational settings
- Why is Bethesda the specter of development gone wrong for those in Columbia who oppose the continuation of the Downtown Plan?
Enjoy your Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing Evita tonight at Olney Theatre Center.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.