I cannot remember if this is a true story. I think it is. I’m rather on hazy on where I saw it. It’s about an advert for Valentines which reads:
“You Are My One and Only Love” beautiful Valentine cards. Set of 12, $4.95.
In the spirit of spreading one’s love around, here are one dozen things I love about Columbia/HoCo:
- Hanging out at the Lakefront on a warm Spring day
- Going to the library. Any branch, though I do love East Columbia most of all
- Having a picnic by the playground at Lake Elkhorn in Owen Brown
- Main Street, Old Ellicott City. Noodling around.
- The Brighton Dam Azalea Garden when everything’s in bloom
- Neighborhood Christmas lights
- Concerts at the Chrysalis, Merriweather Park at Symphony Woods
- The new playground, “Laura’s Place” at Blandair Park
- Finding a favorite spot to watch July 4th fireworks
- Summer Farmer’s Markets
- The Oakland Mills Fall Festival
- The pedestrian/bicycle bridge over Route 29 linking Oakland Mills to Downtown