Update from yesterday: the property in question is in Baltimore County, not Howard. I still don’t understand how it can be called Ellicott City, though. Many thanks to the two observant readers who clued me in.
It just goes to show you that 27 years isn’t long enough to know everything. I stand corrected.
*****
Fun coincidence for you - - it turns out that while I was writing about the challenges of Little Free Libraries, friend of the blog Marge Neal was putting together a piece of her own. It’s altogether more cheery than mine.
No Library Card Needed, Marge Neal, Scribbles from the Margen
I just may take a field trip to this one.
Bonus question: how do home-grown tomatoes figure into the story?
*****
If the weather has you down, here’s an idea for your Sunday afternoon from the RBP. Learn more on their Facebook page.
Have a great Sunday, no matter what you do.


Comments
Post a Comment