There’s no lack of local things right now to write about. There might be too many, I suppose. But the little light switch that goes on in my head to allow me to write is malfunctioning this morning. Perhaps it’s a lack of sunlight. Perhaps there’s just too much to assimilate.
Here’s a sampling:
- The current political season
- The County Executive’s announcement of an LGBTQ+ Commission
- Upcoming Independence Day festivities in Columbia/HoCo
- Final days of the old Talbott Springs Elementary School
- New restaurants opening
- CA Board meeting reviews on The Merriweather Post: citizen journalism?
- Upcoming girls and boys Nike National High School Lacrosse Showcase at Blandair Park, to be televised live
- The Board of Education race
- Local attitudes towards renting vs owning
- Why e-scooters?