Thursday, December 20, 2018
A few questions for your Thursday:
1. Can we even think of calling Columbia a city when our high school students can’t have their senior proms here?
2. Did Democrats go underground and create nasty troll accounts when Kittleman was elected? (Have you seen what Calvin Ball is being subjected to by Republicans?)
3. What’s the protocol for a deciding that a budget is “almost one billion”? What’s the rounding-up policy?
4. Has anyone tried the new grocery store in Oakland Mills?
5. Why wasn’t the Bridge Columbia project completed with a fresh cost of paint? It really needs it.
6. Have Columbia Villages made any progress on implementing online voting?
7. Howard County has a Bike Plan, but how about a Sidewalk Plan? Do we have a group that advocates for increased pedestrian connections in Columbia/HoCo? (See Dobbin Road.)
8. If you had 100 dollars to donate to a local cause/nonprofit, what would it be?
9. What is one way you are hoping that Columbia/HoCo will improve in the New Year?
10. Are you planning to take advantage of the $10.00 shopping vouchers in Old Ellicott City?
You know where to send your answers, right?
Back tomorrow with more answers than questions.
Event is free this Saturday!
Celebration in the Woods Advent Calendar: