I keep falling back asleep this morning. Do you think that’s a sign? It has been a long week in the teaching department, the holidays are bearing down upon us, and yesterday marked the one month anniversary of The Cough That Will Not Die.
But, enough whining.
A few things on my mind and likely to turn up soon in full-fledged blog posts:
- Free bus service for the holidays
- Sobar’s New Years Eve Event
- Musicians from Columbia/HoCo: Gallant and Brent Faiyaz
- A friendly Thanksgiving football event and how it started
- Who wants to run for Board of Ed now?
Of course, I’m always open to your suggestions for local stories. The quirkier, the better.
Ice and Fire Festival Advent Calendar